DCMA Schedule Analyzer forProject™ – DCMA 14 Point Assessment
DCMA Schedule Analyzer forProject™ provides one-click support for the popular DCMA 14 point schedule assessment, making it possible to easily identify and correct schedule problems and defects.
The DCMA 14-point assessment is widely recognized as a effective way to evaluate schedule quality against proven schedule metrics. This methodology is used by numerous commercial and government organizations as a way to identify schedule deficiencies and to focus attention in the problem areas. However, performing the assessment can be challenging and time-consuming for many users.
DCMA Schedule Analyzer forProject™ is an add-in for Microsoft Project that simplifies and streamlines the process of preparing the DCMA 14 point Assessment. With one click you can produce the metrics required to satisfy DCMA guidelines, and can quickly identify and address problem areas that affect schedule quality.
Click here to download a copy of the latest product brochure.
You can also use the form at the right, or email us at email@example.com, to request a fully-functional, 30-day trial version at no cost. Please provide your name, organization/company name and email address. We will reply shortly with download and installation instructions.
New Features in Version 3
Version 3 is now available, incorporating feedback from our clients and users, including:
1. Compatibility with Microsoft Project 2013 and 2016
2. Additional schedule health metrics including:
- Dangling Finishes
- Constraint Violations
- Out of Sequence Updates
- Invalid Baseline Dates or Duration
- And more…
Saves Time – You can produce these DCMA 14 point assessment metrics quickly and easily with a single mouse click, saving valuable time and allowing teams to focus on improving the quality of schedules rather than struggling with multiple tools.
More Visibility – The main output is a simple-to-understand dashboard of key schedule quality metrics, with active links and the ability to highlight specific tasks that require attention.
Better Schedules – Because it runs inside Microsoft Project, you can fix problems as soon as they’re found. The result? Better schedules in less time, with less effort.
Saves money – Economically priced and with low training and deployment costs. Volume discounts are available for quantity purchases. Contact us now for a quotation or demonstration.
Ease of Use
- Installs as an add-in to the Microsoft Project toolbar. Available instantly for any schedule.
- One-click operation produces all 14 DCMA schedule metrics
- Toggle filters allow you to quickly find the tasks that require attention
- Built-in Help system explains both the tools and 14 metrics
- Displays basic counts of the schedule, such as total tasks, open tasks, completed tasks, etc.
- Displays counts of relationship types and constraint types, including manually scheduled tasks (Project 2010 only)
- Displays all 14 metrics in a simple dashboard, with counts, percentages and index values shown for each metric
- Red/yellow/green indicators based on establish DCMA thresholds
- Excel summary and detail reports allows you to capture and communicate results
A simple export to Excel is available, with both a summary report and detail worksheets showing the tasks that fail to meet conditions of each metric (metrics 1-12).
XML Export to support UN/CEFACT IPMR6 (IMS) Format
We’ve included a new capability to export your schedule in the UN/CEFACT IPMR 6 XML format. This allows you to meet your contractual requirement to deliver your schedule according to the latest UN/CEFACT and PARCA requirements.
- Can be configured to recognize Level of Effort (LOE) tasks and Planning Package tasks
- Control days settings for High Duration and High Duration metrics
- Adjust number of decimal places shown
- Show (or not) summary tasks in filter views
- Control columns included in detail Excel exports
- Other settings to control the 14 point assessment
- Microsoft Project 2007 SP2, 2010, 2013 or 2016 (Standard and Professional editions)
- Windows XP SP2 (or later), Vista SP2 (or later), Windows 7 SP1 (or later), Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Both 32 and 64-bit support
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 (optional, to use Excel export feature)
- Requires one available Text field (optional, to use Filter feature)