forProject Technology is very pleased to announce the general availability of DCMA Schedule Analyzer forProject Version 3.1, effective immediately.
This new release incorporates feedback from many of our clients and includes improvements in functionality, usability, compatibility and performance.
Some of the key new features in Version 3.1 are:
1. Compatibility with Latest DCMA Methodology
– Version 3 now supports the latest DCMA analysis methodology, including the splitting of metric (9) into two parts: Invalid Forecast Dates and (ii) Invalid Actual Dates.
2. Improved Support for Master/Sub-Projects
– Support for Master Projects with embedded sub-projects has been enhanced.
3. Additional Schedule Health Check Metrics
– Additional metrics have been added to improve overall schedule analysis, including:
- Dangling Finishes
- Out of Sequence Updates
- Constraint Violations
- Relationships on Summary Tasks
- Summary Tasks with Resources
- External Relationships
- Baseline Not Set
How You Can Get This New Version
1. With an active Software Maintenance Agreement
As with all our products, if your organization has a current, active Software Maintenance Agreement, this important upgrade is available to you at no additional cost.
For this release, a new software download and new Version 2.0 license keys are required. The installation process is straightforward and simple.
Please forward this message to the appropriate person(s) in your organization and ask them to please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (214) 550-8156 for access to the new software and license keys.
2. If your license is not currently under Maintenance coverage
If your license is not currently under an active Software Maintenance Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (214) 550-8156 to re-activate your maintenance coverage. Maintenance for DCMA Schedule Analyzer forProject is available for $50 per license, per year. As soon as your maintenance coverage is reinstated, we’ll provide download instructions and new license keys for your users.
3. For new customers
To purchase new licenses of DCMA Schedule Analyzer forProject version 3.0, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (214) 550-8156. The price for DCMA Schedule Analyzer forProject Version 3.0 remains unchanged at $250 per license, with volume discounts available. Annual support and maintenance is an additional $50 per license.