Schedule Assessment & Improvement
forProject offers schedule assessment and improvement consulting and training to help you build better schedules with Microsoft Project.
Good schedules are the foundation of an effective project management, program management or EVM process. For many organizations, however, building sound, useful, maintainable schedules can be an elusive goal.
forProject offers a range of education, training and consulting services to help you assess and improve both your schedules and your scheduling process. These include:
- Schedule assessment
- Scheduling process maturity assessments
- Basic education in critical path scheduling
- Schedule quality assessments using proven methodologies and metrics (such as the DCMA 14-point assessment)
- Training in effective scheduling using Microsoft Project and Project Server
- Schedule quality workshops
- Education in Integrated Master Schedules / Integrated Master Plans (IMP/IMS)
These services can be provided on-site, or remotely via web meeting. Contact us to explore how we can help you improve your schedules and the effectiveness of your scheduling process.